Updated Terms and Conditions for MCQUINN GLOBAL ENTERPRISE.
MCQUINN GLOBAL ENTERPRISE Members and Sales Associates must agree to:
We at MCQUINN GLOBAL ENTERPRISE we take our reputation and legal standing very seriously, and we are in compliance with all Canadian governmental regulations first provincially, federally and with the UN internationally. We chose to place McQuinn Global Enterprise under the administrative banner of Canada, as Canada's International reputation of strict governance specifically within the banking industry and within the various governmental departments, is exceptional and repected world wide i.e.-Canadian Consumer Affairs, ICS, CRA, etc.
McQuinn Global Enterprise Reserves the right to change any policy or program to bring it into compliance with new laws and regulations by our governing bodies.
The following are the terms and conditions each must agree to before becoming a MGE-Member or Sales Associate within McQuinn Global Enterprise.
Payment of the one time advertising and promotional fee is implied consent and agreement to abide by these guidelines.
All products through McQuinn Global Enterprise, access to the Family Market, Blogs, classified ad etc, business and Charitable blog corporate advertising and Charity projects blog as well as the Secured Social media are web based products,
Membership Sales Agreement
Free MGE- Membership Online -$0.00/month
The MGE-Membership account gives access to the MGE Network of sites and the saving suite of the family market with access to the companies offering 10-100% off their products.
MGE looks for solid companies with excellent sales and service in which to promote. All companies are Christian family based companies.
Members are free to purchase product from any company and receive the savings.
MGE does not guarantee third party sales and service - they are sole responsibility of the third party company.
MGE membership provides access only to over one million products for savings
Monthly fee for a MGE-Membership $0.00
Business/Charity Advertising Sales Associates: $0.00
Business/Charity Sales Associates within McQuinn Global Enterprise receive:
1) Access to all McQuinn Global Enterprise Sites and Affiliate area
2) Ability to access all retail products and to earn commission from advertising and promotional sales sold within the MCQUINN GLOBAL ENTERPRISE Family Market earning a base commission of 30%
3) The ability to create promotional campaign and fundraise on behalf of their favorite charity
4) Access to all sales and income and receive a url for personal sales and access to URL of funded accounts for which they are fundraising.
Free sign-up - no funds necessary to begin your sales career now.
CHURCH AND CHARITY LEGAL PACKET
Please find all the information you need here:
For Immediate help or to call to confirm a sponsorship please call
McQuinn Global Enterprises Corporate Information
Terms and Conditions
Legal Interpretation of the Canadian Fundraising Act
The Canadian Fundraising Act for Businesses in Saskatchewan
Permission to Advertise
(Although MGE is an International Business we self-govern according to the acts for ethical reasons)
NOTE: HOW TO USE THE Family Market Membership PRODUCT LINE AS A FUNDRAISER FOR YOUR CHURCH, CHARITY OR COMMUNITY PROJECT.
Everyone is familiar with the term "Pay it Forward" we at MCQUINN GLOBAL ENTERPRISE take the concept one step further and make the agreement a permanent arrangement between the person paying it forward and the person being funded, and we have created full funded accounts as part of the MCQUINN GLOBAL ENTERPRISE business plan model called Fundraising accounts.
Fund Raising Accounts and McQuinn Global Enterprise General Policy and Outline:
- What are Fundraising accounts?
- How many funded accounts can I have in my MGE Business.
- What types of Fundraising accounts are available?
- What is the cost for Fundraising accounts?
- What is the responsibility of the fundraiser?
- What is the responsibility of the one being funded?
- How long does the fundraising last?
- Financial arrangement of accounts?
- Cancelling a fundraising account.
- Can one charity be sponsored by different individuals?
- How can I be assured the charity is legitimate charity?
- How can I have a charity approved?
NOTE for Sales Associates : You can sponsor many different organization and individuals; we currently have over 130,000- registered who are waiting for a sponsor through McQuinn Global Enterprise.
When MGE business clients have purchased their own advertising account they receive a complimentary account for the charity of their choice.
1.WHAT ARE FUNDRAISING ACCOUNTS
A fundraising account is created when the B/C member purchases an advertising account they receive a complimentary Charity account in which they can then "pays it forward" to the charity of their choice.
2. How many fundraising accounts can an Individual or Corporation have within their business structure?
NOTE- For MGE Sales Associates - The "Canadian Social Entrepreneurs" advises that no more than 1/3 of the accounts within your business structure be social ventures.
Within MGE- all sales associates can have as many accounts as they can comfortably handle within a 20 day monthly period. Usually no more than 40 accounts per month.
Please see their website for more insight and also this article below http://www.csef.ca/
WHAT IS A SOCIAL ENTREPRENEUR?
A social entrepreneur is someone who recognizes a social problem and uses entrepreneurial principles to organize, create, and manage a venture to make social change (a social venture).
Whereas a business entrepreneur typically measures performance in profit and return, a social entrepreneur focuses on creating social capital. Thus, the main aim of social entrepreneurship is to further social and environmental goals.
However, whilst social entrepreneurs are most commonly associated with the voluntary and not-for-profit sectors, this need not necessarily be incompatible with making a profit.
WHO ARE SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS?
Social entrepreneurs are individuals with innovative solutions to society’s most pressing social problems. They are ambitious and persistent, tackling major social issues and offering new ideas for wide-scale change.
Rather than leaving societal needs to the government or business sectors, social entrepreneurs find what is not working and solve the problem by changing the system, spreading the solution, and persuading entire societies to take new leaps.
Social entrepreneurs often seem to be possessed by their ideas, committing their lives to changing the direction of their field. They are both visionaries and ultimate realists, concerned with the practical implementation of their vision above all else.
Each social entrepreneur presents ideas that are user-friendly, understandable, ethical, and engage widespread support in order to maximize the number of local people that will stand up, seize their idea, and implement with it. In other words, every leading social entrepreneur is a mass recruiter of local change makers, role model proving that citizens who channel their passion into action can do almost anything.
Over the past two decades, the citizen sector has discovered what the business sector learned long ago: There is nothing as powerful as a new idea in the hands of a first-class entrepreneur.
Note: All income is a one time commission income of a maximum of (30%).
- NOTE: Within the McQuinn Global Enterprise business development plan a Business/Charity can have a maximum of 1/3 fundraising account to MGE-Member Accounts Again Social entrepreneurs of Canada advises that for a healthy vibrant company no more than one-third of the company should be fundraising accounts. Please keep that in mind as a guide.
- Corporate fundraisers may have an unlimited number of funded accounts from McQuinn Global Enterprises (McQuinn Global Enterprises reserves the right to limit and to review the Corporate business model) if the sales associate is not delivering excellent customer service to their MGE clientele.
3. What types of Fundraising accounts are available?
McQuinn Global Enterprises offers the Business/Charity membership packages as fundraising accounts. Also gifts can be made of any product within the Family Market to any charity.
You can also save to give to any of these causes.
- Medical Missions - Used for those domiciled outside the USA and Canada
- Used primarily to provide health care for those in need by raising funds on behalf of an individual for a medical insurance policy through MCQUINN GLOBAL ENTERPRISE Medical Missions Division.
- Nutritional fundraising - Used for funding individuals within feeding programs worldwide. McQuinn Global Enterprises
- Humanitarian Aid fundraising. - Used to provide aid in times of disaster and immediate needs and intervention - also for ongoing solar and water for communities.
4. What is the cost for Fundraising accounts?
Funded accounts are included within a Business/Chairty Advertising package.
Unlimited Fundraising accounts are available to our sales associates.
5. What are the responsibilities of the fundraiser/Supporter?
NOTE: ALL the commissionable earnings from the fundraiser account are held in trust by MGE in the name of the Charity and are then sent to the charity once they reach the $30.00 payout limit. Funds are generated by selling advertising packages on behalf of the charity. Ie- You create a funded account for a Missionary- the missionary can then promote all of their project’s - you then begin to raise funds for the missionary by selling advertising packages on behalf of the Missionary. The Missionary will receive 100% of the donated funds and 100% of the commissionable income. The Funds are donated to the charity in the name of the fundraiser.
The charity is not obliged to fundraise
, but should be encouraged to do so for maximum funding.
- Supporters are not allowed to have direct contact with those they fundraise for within McQuinn Global Enterprise UNLESS the charity is an Active Charity (see question 6 for definition of an active charity)
NOTE: Any misuse or unauthorized access of funding accounts resulting in the fundraiser receiving the commission-able income is considered theft and will be reported immediately to proper authorities. McQuinn Global Enterprise has a zero tolerance for illegal activity.
Supporters paying it forward to the charity are not obligated to fundraise on behalf of the charity.
6. What is the responsibility of the charity or person being funded?
Charities and individuals are NOT required to participate in the sale of advertising products and packages. Charities may or may not issue donations receipts upon receiving funds from MGE in the name of the fundraiser/supporter.
2.a Active Charities:
Active charities are those who are aware they are being funded, and are actively working with their fundraiser to sell memberships to help increase funding. This is the best possible relationship for both the fundraiser and the charity being funded.
2.b Inactive Charities:
Inactive Charities or individuals are those who may or may not know they are being funded until they receive their first check or are those who cannot be contacted by the fundraiser for reasons of physical protection. i.e., orphans, impoverished families, some missionaries.
NOTE: Charities are encouraged to redeem their accounts as soon as possible to keep their account information up to date. This allows the fundraiser to continue in his gifting to other charities.
7. How long does the funding relationship last?
The donor/funded relationship is a permanent funding relationship between the fundraiser and the charity or individual. Either entity may cancel at any time, the fundraiser, however must notify MCQUINN GLOBAL ENTERPRISE- Connect with 30 day advanced written notice for transfer of the account to McQuinn Global Enterprise to ensure funding remains constant.
NOTE: The charity has the right to assume the funded account at any time.
8. Can the person or charity being funded transfer the account from the person who initiated for the account to themselves?
Yes, the practice is strongly encouraged and the sooner the better for all involved.
The account can be redeemed at any time. Charities are encouraged to redeem their accounts as soon as possible. This allows the fundraiser to continue in his pay it forward gifting to other charities, thus helping others.
9. What is the financial arrangement of the fundraising account?
The Charity receives 30% commission on each product sale on the account to be paid forward to the funded Charity. (See compensation page for full details)
The charity receives the commission of all sales made under the account as they are the legal owners of the account. All fundraising sales for the account are credited to the charity and the charity receives 100% of the income earned.
All accounts for orphans or children are held in trust by the orphanage or the legal guardian for the child and all income is the legal property of the child.
It is an illegal act for a sponsor to tamper with, misuse or access a funded account without permission from McQuinn Global Enterprise. Any act resulting in the fundraiser receiving the commissionable income is considered theft and will be reported immediately to proper authorities. McQuinn Global Enterprise have a zero tolerance for illegal activity.
10) Cancelling a funded account
Either entity may cancel at any time, the fundraiser, however the sponsor must apply with written 30 day advanced notice and the acceptance and approval by McQuinn Global Enterprise to ensure funding remains constant.
NOTE: The charity has the right to assume the funded account at that time. Should, the charity decide to redeem the account, the charity is then responsible for the upkeep of the account.
11) Can one charity be funded by different individuals?
Yes, a charity may have more than one fundraiser.
McQuinn Global Enterprise readily supplies 130,000 churches, charities, orphanages and individuals available for sponsorship.
No one person has exclusive rights to a charity or organization. i.e. two people may fundraise for Compassion Services International.
12) How can I be assured the charity is legitimate charity?
McQuinn Global Enterprise takes all the necessary precautions to ensure the charities being promoted are legitimate charities or churches, or causes , not all will be registered within their government but will have a letter of recommendation from an accredited source that the fundraiser can preview before agreeing to fundraise. We advise everyone to do their own background check as well. McQuinn Global Enterprise will not be held liable should an organization or individual misrepresent themselves. Fraud is a serious crime and will immediately be reported to legal authorities.
13) How can I have a charity approved?
McQuinn Global Enterprise provides hundreds of thousands of pre-registered accounts available for sponsorship, so having a charity approved is not common practice. A person can put a charity forward for review through our website and if the charity is approved they will be contacted. McQuinn Global Enterprise reserves the right to accept or reject a charity without explanation.
McQuinn Global Enterprise will not be held responsible for illegal conduct within the membership.
Note: McQuinn Global Enterprise works closely within the governments of many countries and the UN to preserve life and fight against human trafficking and slavery, any orphanage or group attempting to use fundraising accounts for these purposes will be reported immediately to proper authorities. McQuinn Global Enterprise will not knowingly or unknowingly participate in any fundraising that supports terrorism, extremism or any other illegal practice or that is against the Christian principles for which we stand. McQuinn Global Enterprise reserves the right to freeze or close any account at any time without explanation. (See Right of Appeal in McQuinn Global Enterprise Terms and Conditions.) For further information please contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- AD guidelines (See full allowable ads here)
1) Project board ad are ads that promote a project as opposed to a product.
Projects may include but are not limited to:
Humanitarian Aid Trips
United Nations Micro Projects
2) Project board ads cannot contain nudity, picture or videos that exploit the poverty of children, the elderly, or impoverished families, and/or which produce an overtly emotional response from the viewer; or profanity of any kind. All ads must be family friendly.
3) No personal information is allowed on the site, public information only ie- emails, addresses, phone numbers.
Member Project board monthly submissions are PUBLIC ads and McQuinn Global Enterprise will not be responsible for any illegal activity resulting from the ads promotion.
4) Project Board ads can be designed by our graphic artists see the cart for pricing.
5) When a charity purchases a membership account that account includes their project board ad if they consent to MCQUINN GLOBAL ENTERPRISE building the ad - MCQUINN GLOBAL ENTERPRISE uses the information directly found on the official website for the charity and may add additional "news" items that are relevant to help the visitor to understand the charities project. ALL ads are completely open to review of the charity and the Charity has the right to review and make changes ensuring the ad is in compliance with its views and mission. for proper relations it is recommended that each Charity sign a letter of consent before MCQUINN GLOBAL ENTERPRISE can proceed to advertise on their behalf.
2.a Product Delivery guarantee
The MGE-Family market is a web based product and delivery is instantaneous. Once you have access the savings suite of companies you are considered to have received your product.
Our social media platform is an online product and will be delivered within 24 hours of receiving payment.
If you have not received the login details within that time please contact support at support@ mcq-global.ca
Project board submissions - project board ads are permanent - if you have McQuinn Global Enterprise design the ad delivery is within the 30 days.
Once the product has been agreed upon and received the guarantee is then seen as completed with no refund forthcoming.
2 b. Unconditional 30 day guarantee for undelivered or unsatisfactory products.
30 day unconditional money back guarantee is on our online product line .
No refund will be granted after the 30 days, as the product will be considered have been received and used.
No refund will be forthcoming if the sales associate has received an income within the 30 days.
You may cancel a prodcut or MGE-Member account at any time through your account.
Project board ads are guaranteed up until the time of acceptance and delivery; you may cancel the ad at any time before acceptance for a full money back guarantee.
Project board ads (when designed by McQuinn Global Enterprise) are agreed upon before delivery- once accepted no return policy is in place.
2 c. Upgrade Guarantee
As per our 30 day unconditional money back guarantee on our Social media product line.
McQuinn Global Enterprise will not be held responsible for illegal conduct within the membership.
Note: McQuinn Global Enterprise works closely within the governments of many countries and the UN to preserve life and fight against human trafficking and slavery, any orphanage or group attempting to use fundraising accounts for these purposes will be reported immediately to proper authorities. McQuinn Global Enterprise will not knowingly or unknowingly participate in any fundraising that supports terrorism, extremism or any other illegal practice or that is against the Christian principles for which we stand. McQuinn Global Enterprise reserves the right to freeze or close any fundraising account at any time without explanation. (See Right of Appeal in McQuinn Global Enterprise Terms and Conditions.) For further information please contact the support team at McQuinn Global Enterprise@gmail.com
- BUSINESS/CHARITY SALES ASSOCIATE AGREEMENT
The sales associate ( AFFILIATE) agrees to abide by the terms and conditions found within McQuinn Global Enterprise
3.2 Rights and Responsibilities
Each member within McQuinn Global Enterprise has the right and responsibility to read, and to know the terms and conditions by which we conduct ourselves. Terms and conditions may change at any time to reflect compliance with regulatory bodies. It is the affiliate’s responsibility to keep abreast of such changes.
3.3 Right of Association and Disassociation
McQuinn Global Enterprise reserves the right to associate or not associate with any group or company without explanation, McQuinn Global Enterprise will not knowingly associate with terrorists, subversive or illegal groups and will report all illegal activity to proper authorities.
McQuinn Global Enterprise abides by all economic sanctions applied by the Canadian Government. For a full list of countries that are prohibited please see:
3.4 Right of Cancellation and termination
Our clients have the right to cancel a membership at any time, no reason necessary.
MCQUINN GLOBAL ENTERPRISE reserves the right to terminate any account at any time, the member does have right of appeal.
3.5 Payment terms
Payment in made in advance of receipt of the social media product line.
Payment is made in advance for the Project board ad, a refund may be issued up until the ad is accepted, and acceptance of the Project Board ad is made when designed by McQuinn Global Enterprise and agreed upon.
All third party products in the market place are subject to the third parties terms and conditions.
3.6 Length of Contract
All products within McQuinn Global Enterprise are permanante
3.7 Disciplinary Action
When a member has been reported for conduct that violates the terms and conditions an immediate review goes into place. The member will be contacted at that time. Disciplinary action is taken when the report is proven to be true. Action is dependent upon the violation as per section, see penalties.
3.8 Right of Defense
The member has the right to offer a defense to any complaint.
4.Ethics and Legal Practices
4.1 Rights and Responsibilities
McQuinn Global Enterprise is a family friendly corporation and is built upon strong Christian ethical and moral principles within our structure and therefore follows the ethics and guidelines set forth in the Word of God with a strong emphasis on integrity, honesty and caring.
4.2 Legal allowable and non-allowable practices
Read the Teams and Conditions - there are legal things in this document that must be followed for the protection of all:
i.e. like never saying:
- MGE is an MLM - MGE is a direct sales adverting and promotional company - there are no bonus for affiliate signups. Commissions are earned solely through the effort of the sales associate.
- McQuinn Global Enterprise is an Investment - WE invest in People but MGE does not issue public shares.
- We will do all the work for you - Sales associates are encouraged to find their own sales and create their own networks
- That you can donate to McQuinn Global Enterprise - MGE is a for profit business - donations can only be made to individuals, churches and charities.
- Complaint Process
Complaints are received at McQuinn Global Enterprises corporate head office. see corporate information
5.1 Process Outline
1) Email the complaint- all complaints must be in writing - to the support team if the complaint is not dealt with satisfactorily escalate it.
2) Escalate the complaint to corporate by contacting corporate head office.
The complaint will be reviewed and resolved.
All unresolved complaints will result in the return of the monthly fee with penalties applying where necessary.
5.2 Frozen Accounts
McQuinn Global Enterprise will only freeze an account in the event of illegal activity.
5.3 Reporting Illegal Behavior
Send a report to McQuinn Global Enterprise and report to your local detachment of the RCMP or countries legal authorities.
6.Abuse Policy See Abuse Policy
7.Advertising and Promotion
All materials both physical and digital ie online banners, ads, and flyers will be provided by McQuinn Global Enterprise. No member may distribute any personally created and designed promotional materiel without the permission of McQuinn Global Enterprise.
MCQUINN GLOBAL ENTERPRISE and McQuinn Global Enterprise logos are property of MCQUINN GLOBAL ENTERPRISE and cannot be sold or used without expressed permission from MCQUINN GLOBAL ENTERPRISE.
7.1 Materials, Websites, Banners
McQuinn Global Enterprise will supply all promotional material which is supplied through the member’s area.
7.2 Conventions and Trade Shows
McQuinn Global Enterprise will supply all promotional material which is supplied through the members area. See the members area for materials and training.
7.3 Multi Media promotions. Radio, Internet, TV and all other forms of electronic marketing
McQuinn Global Enterprise will supply all promotional material which is supplied through the members area. See the members area for materials and training.
7.4 Mass mailings and Email Policy.
See Anti-spam Policy
- Terms and Conditions with Partner companies
View each company’s policies at their url.
- Company and Contact information
See MCQUINN GLOBAL ENTERPRISE-Corporate
Internet Payment Gateway
- We use Paypal as our payment gateway.
- Monthly Affiliate payments are made each month by the 15th for accounts over $30.00 via, PayPal, ONLY
- All Charities outside of Canada must have a working Paypal account to participate int he fundraising program.